Bacharach-box from hip-o-select

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Werner - the Netherlands

Bacharach-box from hip-o-select

Post by Werner - the Netherlands »

Hi people! I ordered the bacharach-cd-box 'something big' on december 15th, but i still haven't received it! Does anybody have the same problem? Is it because i live in Europe, or have other europeans received it as fast as hip-o-select promised, within 7-14 days? Respond with your experiences please.
Greetings, Werner from the Netherlands.
vincent.cole

Reply: Werner

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Werner;

I would check to see if they have an email address, and then you can forward your comments on to them.

It shouldn't take this long for you to get the box set!
Take care;

Vincent
Noah

Something Slow

Post by Noah »

Hello,
I live in the US, and I have experienced a long wait as well, but not as long as yours. I ordered my CDs on the 18th of January, they were supposedly shipped on the 19th, and yet I have not seen them. So, I e-mailed hip-o-select yesterday and they responded with this...

Dear Mr.Wilson,
Thank you for your recent inquiry. Your order was shipped out on 1/19/05.
Shipping quote time is between 7-14 business days by mail. The 14th business
day would be 2/8/05. If you do not receive your order by that date, please
contact us again.

Thank you,
Sue
Customer Service

I guess I'm just a little impatient, but it does seem like quite a wait for the CD's.
Hope yours come soon!
Later,
Noah
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

I seem to recall a similar long wait.

I ordered the set prior to the official release date and assumed that Hip-O Select, like Rhino Handmade, would ship the box to arrive on that date. Not so. They used up every single day of their estimated shipping time, which was disappointing considered how expensive the shipping was.