congratulations, mark!

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

crazyforburt

congratulations, mark!

Post by crazyforburt »

if you have this much dedication, passion and devotion for burt, imagine what you will shower on your wife! she's a lucky girl. thanks again for what you do for all of us.
ron

Post by ron »

Mark:
Thanks for sharing the "good news" with us - CONGRATULATIONS !
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

Yes, congratulations to the both of you, Mark.
Alvina

Congratulationssssssssss!!!!!!

Post by Alvina »

I need to meet this girl that landed our Mark. I know she has to be wonderful. In any case I am "Saying A Little Prayer" for you both and "Wishin and Hopin" A lot of love and happiness for all the years to come. I need to check in here more often...no tellin what you guys are up to.
Love to you all,
Alvina :D

Re: Congratulationssssssssss!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

alvina wrote:I need to meet this girl that landed our Mark. I know she has to be wonderful. In any case I am "Saying A Little Prayer" for you both and "Wishin and Hopin" A lot of love and happiness for all the years to come. I need to check in here more often...no tellin what you guys are up to.
Love to you all,
Alvina :D
Just please don't sing "Mexican Divorce".
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

Thanks, everyone. I don't know how lucky she is, but I certainly feel like I lucked out.

Maybe we should start another thread about the best Bacharach songs to play at a wedding...
Alvina2758

O Boy

Post by Alvina2758 »

Now you have opened Pandora's Box Mark. I am sure this will be a long one. Do you have a particular favorite in mind?