Italian tour 2005

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Roberto Pinardi

Italian tour 2005

Post by Roberto Pinardi »

Bacharach tour 2005 in Europe
Great news: two dates in Italy:

July 2005
Viareggio - La Bussola
Roma

Thanks Mario and Armando

Ciao

Roberto
marioserra 1

Bacharach's Italian concerts in july 2005

Post by marioserra 1 »

The most famous italian daily newspaper :CORRIERE DELLA SERA ,reported today on it's Roman issue that Burt will be playing once again at the AUDITORIUM PARCO DELLA MUSICA,in Rome.COULD we have
more specific details on Burt's italian summer tour, Please Mark?.
It could be an opportunity for many people to add a reason to visit Italy and come to Rome next summer.
ALL THE BEST. Mario Serra
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

Wonderful news! I'm surprised he's returning so soon, but that's obviously a testament to the overwhelming response he received in Italy. I think Burt sincerely appreciated the outpouring of support for his music from the Italian people.

I'll write Burt's publicist to see if she has any more info on Burt's summer concert dates.

PS: I'm hoping to visit Italy in April for my honeymoon. If there are any Burt fans in the Naples/Amalfi Coast region who want to get together for a drink, please let me know.
Robert Pinardi USA

Hello Robert.

Post by Robert Pinardi USA »

Hello
How have you been Robert. Sorry we lost touch, I wanted to let you know you turned me on to Burt. When I saw him on Austin Powers I though of you. I really enjoy his music. Wanted to say Hello from the Pinardi's on the other side of the world.

Robert A Pinardi
USA
Bob Pinardi

wedding

Post by Bob Pinardi »

Congradulation on the wedding. Adding more Pinardi's to the world.
bob Pinardi

Sorry..thats mark getting married.

Post by bob Pinardi »

sorry
vincent.cole

Reply: Mark

Post by vincent.cole »

:D Bonjour Mark;

I hope your wedding song is a Burt and Hal song? If not I am going to tell Burt, the next time I meet him! :)

I wish you all the happiness!

P.S. Mark, is you future wife a Burt fan like you?

Take care mon ami.

Vincent
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

Thanks, Vincent and Roberto!

Yes, she is indeed a fellow Burt fan so I'm happy to say there will indeed be some--maybe more than some--Bacharach at the ceremony and reception.

Although I should add I recently saw The Heartbreak Kid for the first time, so there's a good chance our song won't be "Close To You"...