RE: DAVID Y..G of FIELDING NZ from DD

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

DARIO DARII

RE: DAVID Y..G of FIELDING NZ from DD

Post by DARIO DARII »

Hello David,

My commercial JAL plane is about to disembark, I am now in the airport doing this email. I will be out of the BB forum radar for a month doing this 'round the world' trip. First stop is Tokyo Narita...will scour downtown record store in SEARCH of Bacharach CD records that gets released only there. I'm sorry to by-pass your continent down-under, nonetheless it is still round the globe trotting. This is my 4th time since I had my tour of duty teaching days in Africa. Will visit my friends and ex-faculty members. It will be fund and might get you some postcards along the way. Will be ready to go back just in time for a Bacharach Concert that will be happening here in Napa Valley. The recent news that the Modalvi Winery will moved to a New location alarmed me that they might changed the venue of the concert. I am interested in getting the things you offered me in postmail about the Isley-BB concert which I missed seeing PBS Soundstage in whatever AV format. Take care and will talk more later. Bye! - 8) DD