Italy shows

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Roberto Pinardi

Italy shows

Post by Roberto Pinardi »

Dear Friends,
Italy Bacharach's shows...sold out!!!!!

Bye
ciao
Roberto :D
mserra

Re: Italy shows

Post by mserra »

VERY VERY VERY WELL... WHAT ELSE COULD WE SAY MY FRIENDS. LET'S HOPE THAT OUR PRESS AND MEDIA SISTEM WILL GIVE THE EVENT THE IMPORTANCE IT DESERVES. BENE,BENE,BENE BENE....
Roberto Pinardi

Mario Biondi (Lead Singer)

special guest on Burt Italians concert's in Milan, Florence and Rome

bye
ciao
Rome
Peter Greenhill

Post by Peter Greenhill »

mserra wrote:VERY VERY VERY WELL... WHAT ELSE COULD WE SAY MY FRIENDS. LET'S HOPE THAT OUR PRESS AND MEDIA SISTEM WILL GIVE THE EVENT THE IMPORTANCE IT DESERVES. BENE,BENE,BENE BENE....

What the Italian media says doesn't really matter.

The Italian fans should just enjoy the concert and stuff the media.

Bacharach has nothing to prove to the Italian press

Pete
cipus

Post by cipus »

That's right! I'm in your opinion. But what a pity to see that young people still love masterpieces new versions like the Seal's Walk on by or All Saints' There something there...or Biondi's Close to you, with no attention and interest given by the media! Infact many young artists or performers play the Maestro tribute trough his entire repertoire like you can easily hear on our past communications for the concert in Nocchi with Michela Lombardi - voice - and Piero Frassi at the piano. Anyway, i'll be at all the Italian concerts ( Milan, Florence and Rome ) with a little bit of fear to have no other occasions in the future. Saluti a tutti i veri fans ed appassionati della miglior musica! Cipus
Roberto Pinardi

Hi Cipus.....OK

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bye
Bob

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: