Best performances

The Bacharach Top 10 Forum is designed for fans to post lists of their personal Bacharach favorites--their favorite songs, favorite interpretors, favorite albums, favorite arrangements, etc. Feel free to be creative with your lists.

Moderator: mark

Gaff

Best performances

Post by Gaff »

Hey !

I thought it would be great to start a thread where we can share and discuss some of our favorite Bacharach performances.

For me, a few standouts are:

- His live performance at the Sydney Opera House in 2008. The way he seamlessly blended classics with his contemporary work was just mind-blowing.
- The Royal Festival Hall performance in London, 2017. His collaboration with the orchestra brought a new dimension to his timeless hits.
- His appearance on the "Later... with Jools Holland" show. It was a more intimate setting, but the way he commanded the room was incredible.

I'm curious to know, what are some performances by Burt Bacharach that have left a lasting impression on you ? Are there any particular live shows, TV appearances, or rare recordings that you think every Bacharach fan should see ?
Ici pour voir notre site