Bacharach Tribute Nights London

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

iajewel

Bacharach Tribute Nights London

Post by iajewel »

HI, I hope you won't mind me telling you about a show I am playing for in London, March 1 / 2 this year!
I have always been a huge BB fan, and the chance has come to work with a well known English singer playing at the Pheasantry, Kings Road London.
We are playing a two hour show featuring all the hits, and a few obscure songs too that we love - if there's a chance you can make it, we'd love to see you!
Thanks for reading, and hope you might attend - it will be on the web afterwards if not!!
ron hertel

Re: Bacharach Tribute Nights London

Post by ron hertel »

iajewel:

Pleased for you being able to participate in this upcoming tribute to the music of Burt Bacharach. ..... Let us know when you can reveal the vocalist's name and I look forward to viewing it online!
nowmedical

Post by nowmedical »

From their website:

"KATIE NEIMAN PRESENTS 'BACK TO BACHARACH'
Show Time 8pm / Doors Open 6pm
The timeless music of the legendary composer Burt Bacharach is brought back to life in Katie Neiman’s latest two-night review. Reflecting her favorite Bacharach tracks including ‘Alfie’, ‘A House Is Not A Home’ and rare, less familiar gems, Katie breathes new life into the hitmaker’s memorable compositions, accompanied by musical director Ivan Jewel and Mark Hussey on guitar."
pljms

Post by pljms »

Unfortunately I was unable to get to the Pheasantry for either of the two nights and judging by the very muted applause at the end of Katie Neiman's performance of 'This House is Empty Now' featured in the video below, I wasn't the only one who missed the show!

Paul