My first music video : )

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

BB4LIFE

My first music video : )

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope all is going well for you. This is a song I wrote for a girl I met from France while vacationing in Orlando. I was walking around Epcot one day and decided to go to France. When I got there I saw one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen. Her name is Monia. I very much wanted to talk to her right then. But of course, me being me, I didn't. But the next day I went back and she was there. And I finally stepped up and we started talking. To make a long story short we've kept in touch on and off for almost a year now. She's awesome. You can read more about the song in the information on my youtube page if you decide to check it out. And if you do check it out, thanks, I appreciate it.

Anyway, this is generally the style I like to write, both musically and lyrically. Hope you guys might like it. Take care.

BB4LIFE

P.S. "Tu es si belle" means "you are so beautiful" in french....Ihope, haha.
blueonblue

Re: My first music video : )

Post by blueonblue »

BB4LIFE,
Thanks for sharing............beautiful song !
You're a very talented guy !

Take care,
"blue"
BB4LIFE

Post by BB4LIFE »

Blue,

You're welcome. I'm glad I could share it with you. But, really, thank you for taking the time to listen to my song. I appreciate it very much. And I also appreciate your kind words. Glad to know that a fellow Bacharach fan likes a song of mine as well. Thanks again. All the best and take care. :)

BB4LIFE
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour BB4LIFE;

Thanks for sharing!

Also the next time you have a song, throw in some 7/8 bars like Burt(lol)!

Take care mon ami.

Vincent
BB4LIFE

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey Vincent,

You're welcome pal. Glad you enjoyed. And if I ever throw in some 7/8 bars like Burt it will be completely by accident :D Haha, you would say something like that to me. Take care as well my friend.

BB4LIFE
bestlife

Post by bestlife »

Beautiful and in classic black & white - wonderful visual experience. Continue your quest to deliver your musical talents to the world and those "close to you". We need more creative and talented indivduals (I am sure you're inspired by Burt) to produce loving, passionate and humane music in a culture that has lost touch with civility. Best wishes and I look forward to more beautiful music from you. Richard
BB4LIFE

Post by BB4LIFE »

Thank you Richard for the very kind words. I appreciate it very much. I've got a few more songs that I've posted in the forum that you can view if you choose. But like I said in the information on my youtube page, this one is my favorite. And I couldn't agree with you more about the importance of sharing loving, passionate and humane music, especially in today's world. A part from just enjoying writing and creating this kind of music, in a way I guess I'm trying to play a small part in keeping this kind of music alive. Thanks again for support.

BB4LIFE