About the Forum

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

mark
Site Admin

About the Forum

Post by mark »

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a venue for the discussion of the music and career of composer and performer Burt Bacharach. Feel free to post comments and queries about Burt as well as about related performers, personalities and subjects.

While disagreements are to be expected, please be respectful of fellow posters. The Webmaster (ie me) reserves the right to delete posts that are abusive, excessively rude, clearly inflammatory, that use offensive language or that are unrelated to the topic at hand. This may include flames, replies to flames and comments about the administration of this forum. If you have a comment regarding the administration of this forum or if you feel a particular post is in violations of the rules and should be deleted, please contact me privately and I'll take a look at the message in question.

I'd prefer not to make a habit of deleting posts. If everyone tries to respect the opinions of others and if everyone tries to ignore posts clearly intended to be inflammatory, my job as moderator will be much easier.
Last edited by mark on Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ron

Post by ron »

Just curious Mark! Why is it that when I post something at 3:13 PM Pacific Time it registers as 9:13 PM (It's only 5:13 PM Central Time??
Just curious? Also - for some reason I became an unregistered user - I attempted to re-register unsuccessfully (because my e-mail address was already in the system) Just curious !!!
Thanks,
Ron in Del Mar