Burt's favorite foods

The Bacharach Top 10 Forum is designed for fans to post lists of their personal Bacharach favorites--their favorite songs, favorite interpretors, favorite albums, favorite arrangements, etc. Feel free to be creative with your lists.

Moderator: mark

Philly

Burt's favorite foods

Post by Philly »

A friend is a Burt Bacharach lover, and 10 of us are getting together to have a Burt Bacharach party. Play his music, etc.
Does anyone know what type of food (and wine) he likes? We'd like to pay homage to him. Also, any recipes that he might have?
Thank you!

Alvina

Re: Burt's favorite foods

Post by Alvina »

Hi, Hope the party is a great success . I know he is a vegetarian and so very thin perhaps some fresh mown organic {of course) grass lol....sorry, Bad me. Maybe you could call his office and ask for Sue. She can be hekpful. :roll: :wink:
have fun,
Alvina

zong333

Re: Burt's favorite foods

Post by zong333 »

with all my heart a very happy birhtday for tomorrow, may 12th.Wishing you all the best for your family and your remarkable careere and most of all your wonderfull music and songs that have grown with us for over four decades. It was great and sonice to talk together At the Auditorium in ROME,Italy Last summer I was on a motorized wheelchair. Last but not least
We offer best quality Testking what is prince2 test papers and dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions Florida Southern College gre exam provide you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to and exams. Our curry.edu