Burt's favorite foods

The Bacharach Top 10 Forum is designed for fans to post lists of their personal Bacharach favorites--their favorite songs, favorite interpretors, favorite albums, favorite arrangements, etc. Feel free to be creative with your lists.

Moderator: mark

Philly

Burt's favorite foods

Postby Philly » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:49 pm

A friend is a Burt Bacharach lover, and 10 of us are getting together to have a Burt Bacharach party. Play his music, etc.
Does anyone know what type of food (and wine) he likes? We'd like to pay homage to him. Also, any recipes that he might have?
Thank you!

Alvina

Re: Burt's favorite foods

Postby Alvina » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi, Hope the party is a great success . I know he is a vegetarian and so very thin perhaps some fresh mown organic {of course) grass lol....sorry, Bad me. Maybe you could call his office and ask for Sue. She can be hekpful. :roll: :wink:
have fun,
Alvina

zong333

Postby zong333 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:23 am

with all my heart a very happy birhtday for tomorrow, may 12th.Wishing you all the best for your family and your remarkable careere and most of all your wonderfull music and songs that have grown with us for over four decades. It was great and sonice to talk together At the Auditorium in ROME,Italy Last summer I was on a motorized wheelchair. Last but not least
We offer best quality Testking what is prince2 test papers and dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions Florida Southern College gre exam provide you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to and exams. Our curry.edu

angelaketty1989

Postby angelaketty1989 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:23 am

Burt's Meat Market has been serving the community since 1948. We feature a full service meat market and convenience store with a "take out" hot food deli. Deli specialties include Cajun and Soul Food and a number of items you won't find anywhere else!

Our meats are cut fresh daily and displayed so customers get a real view of what they are purchasing. Knowledgeable and courteous employees make sure customers get exactly what they need for special occassions or just everyday meals Old fashioned service with a smile.
we provide best assignment help uk.

Return to “The Bacharach Top 10 Forum”