searching for a song

The Bacharach Top 10 Forum is designed for fans to post lists of their personal Bacharach favorites--their favorite songs, favorite interpretors, favorite albums, favorite arrangements, etc. Feel free to be creative with your lists.

Moderator: mark

solly

searching for a song

Post by solly »

Hi All,
I have just joined and would like to know if anyone has a clue if Burt produced a song either titled "Yet I know" or has those words as part of the song.

Thanks,
Solly
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

does it go something like yet i know its really real?
theres a song in the back of my brain with those lyrics...
An Enormous BB Fan

Re: searching for a song

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

solly wrote:Hi All,
I have just joined and would like to know if anyone has a clue if Burt produced a song either titled "Yet I know" or has those words as part of the song.

Thanks,
Solly
Click on the link below. Then in the search bar, type in "Yet I Know". It does show up, but Burt had nothing to do with it... unless this "Yet I Know" is not the song you mean.

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300
dimges

Post by dimges »

Hi all,
I had posted ask before 5-6 year on oldies forum, but can't find answer; question is about Burt song " Walk On By "; I had seen movie about many singer who sung this hit, by anywhere find answer if Tom Jones sung "Walk On By" ?.. I still memory and think that in Tom Jones TV show from late 60's, version for TV Zagreb (in this time Yugoslavia, today Croatia) was song
"Walk On By" or mostly similar song ?..maybe Jones had sung this hit only one time in Apollo Theater or in Canada ??
thanks
and excuse if this post is out of interest
p.s. of course, it's well-known that Jones had in this time racing horse Walk On By
Gaines81

Post by Gaines81 »

hey, An Enormous BB Fan!
thank you for posting the link, it is an awesome piece
reeja

Post by reeja »

That is very helpful! Thank you! 
Get Braindumps demos C4120-782 dumps passguide with 100% success Testking Our high quality keiseruniversity