Rare Bacharach covers

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

geoff85

Rare Bacharach covers

Post by geoff85 »

Interesting reggae remake of Chuck Jacksons I wake up crying.
Blair N. Cummings

Re: Rare Bacharach covers

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

Geoff,
At the risk of seeming to be a nag, I respectfully request that you read the available contributions to this forum made over the past couple of decades. If you take the time to do that, you will find that your examples of everything have been cited before and that all of your topics - and many more - have been thoroughly and interestingly discussed.
You are late to the party, never a pleasant situation. Once you bring yourself "up to speed", you may find that you have a unique perspective on something or another. We (those old men and women like me who have been here seemingly forever) will welcome and discuss your post.
I look forward to reading you again a month or two from now.
nowmedical

Post by nowmedical »

Whoa, that's a bit harsh Blair.
No harm in going over old topics - after all we play the same records again and again....
Blair N. Cummings

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

I`ve been waiting for this.
I hesitated to post what I did, but the situation struck me as being analogous to someone crashing a graduate seminar and sounding off without having heard or read any of the other participants. Asking someone to do a little homework isn`t asking a lot.