Concerti Burt/Dionne. Bari 1995, Caserta 1996.

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

sebastiano

Concerti Burt/Dionne. Bari 1995, Caserta 1996.

Post by sebastiano »

March 30, 1995, Burt Bacharach and Dionne Warwick in concert at the Teatroteam in Bari, an admirable gesture on their part before the start of the concert, offered pastries and champagne to all the attendees. Rainy day and strong wind that day in Bari, so much so that Burt often coughed during the concert. The following year, 9 July 1996, at the "Aperia Amphitheater" in the beautiful Royal Palace of Caserta, after the concert I was able to talk to him, so much so that I have a video, Burt, me and my wife. Both in Bari and Caserta he was accompanied by the Philharmonic Orchestra of the Petruzzelli Theater in Bari. Imagine "The New York Lady" instrumental, the piece that drives me so crazy !!! In my opinion, lucky are those who had the opportunity to attend those lives with Burt and Dionne together and with orchestra, occasions never repeated here in Italy. Significant moments of my life and that for all my existence will certainly be indelible in my heart. Thanks Burt, thanks Dionne. Greetings to you dear friends of Burt.