Registration is open and working!

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

mark
Site Admin

Registration is open and working!

Post by mark »

After temporaily closing new registrations due to spam, I'm happy to say forum registration is once again open. You will need to answer an (easy) question about Burt to prove you're not a bot and you will need to provide a working email address in order to activate your account. There were previously some reports of registrants not receiving their confirmation emails, but I've tested the system and it appears to be working.

Please note I recently deleted all inactive accounts, so if you previously tried to register and failed to activate your account for whatever reason, you will need to re-register. You can use the same email address and username you used before. If you have any trouble registering or answering the questions, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the main page and I will help you get registered.

I also (finally) added the phpBB media plugin to enable YouTube links to display within posts, so you no longer have to click every video link to find out what it is.

As always, thanks to everyone for your patience, enthusiasm and mind-boggling knowledge of all things Bacharach.