Burt Bacharach and Tonio K Demos

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Ken Miller

Burt Bacharach and Tonio K Demos

Post by Ken Miller »

I didn't get a copy of this when it was available. Is there any way to get one now?
Martyn

Re: Burt Bacharach and Tonio K Demos

Post by Martyn »

Hi Ken,

Gabriel Raya at Contante & Sonante (the distributor of the CD) may be able to help. I contacted her a while ago about an order I had placed for this title. Here is her email address:

graya@contanteysonante.com

Hope this helps.

Martyn
Bruce Bernard Williams

Post by Bruce Bernard Williams »

Thanks Martyn for sharing Gabriel's access. Unfortunately, she informed me that the title is no longer available and will not be reissued. I am just devastated! If there's someone out there who knows how I can obtain a copy, by all means please, please let me know. She informed me that a new collection of Demos featuring two {2} compositions by Burt Bacharach/Tonio K. will be released by that same company {Contante y Sonante} on October 25th, 2018 and features vocals by the late, great Warren Wiebe and they are "Never Take That Chance Again" and "Love Made Me Wait". Some of the others were composed by David Foster, Steve Dorff, Kenny Loggins, and, of course, others that I can't remember. I am going to pre-order it now as only 1,000 copies will be made available.
Bruce Bernard Williams

Post by Bruce Bernard Williams »

Correction: Please scratch Kenny Loggins' name from my previous post—must've been wishful thinking.