New Burt Soundtrack!

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Werner2

New Burt Soundtrack!

Post by Werner2 »

Burt composed the soundtrack of the movie Po (2016). I got a message that this soundtrack is coming out next month or so! Great news! If you want to hear some audio in advance then you can visit the website http://www.themoviepo.com/. The audio starts when you visit the website. To me it sounds great!
ron hertel

Re: New Burt Soundtrack!

Post by ron hertel »

Sure hope this is accurate info. ... A reminder that it's "not over until it's over" ..... I think that Burt still has a lot of good stuff to share before he fully retires! .... THANKS for posting Werner2!
nowmedical

Post by nowmedical »

Those who went to Burt's concert in Southend, England this summer heard him play the theme song to this film as one of his encores.
Blair N. Cummings

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

Does anyone know for certain that a soundtrack recording - not just the movie - is slated for release?
Burt has expressed serious aversion to producing further "hard copy" (I. e. cds) due to the fact that they are instantly available for free on-line.
Werner2

Post by Werner2 »

I wrote an email to the official Po-website and the reply I got was litteraly "The soundtrack should be available in the next month or so." That was on august 9 2016. This is all I know.