Burt Bacharach Talks with Eric Blair

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

vincent.cole

Burt Bacharach Talks with Eric Blair

Post by vincent.cole »

Take care;

Vincent
An Enormous BB Fan

Re: Burt Bacharach Talks with Eric Blair

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

Thanks, Vincent. Loved the interview.

I don't know why the interviewer said "biological" children though? All his children are his children. No need for "biological," right?

And glad to see that Burt's not one of those kooks who thinks vaccines cause autism. No scientist says that. And kids who aren't vaccinated are really victims of child abuse.
blueonblue

Post by blueonblue »

Bonjour Vincent,
Thank you for this great interview with the 'Maestro'
Let's hope they release a soundtrack album of 'Po'

Take care mon ami,

'blue'
Sara D

Post by Sara D »

An Enormous BB Fan wrote:Thanks, Vincent. Loved the interview.

I don't know why the interviewer said "biological" children though? All his children are his children. No need for "biological," right?

And glad to see that Burt's not one of those kooks who thinks vaccines cause autism. No scientist says that. And kids who aren't vaccinated are really victims of child abuse.
I believe his son Cristopher was adopted as a baby during the time he was married to Carole Bayer Sager.
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

Sara D wrote: I believe his son Cristopher was adopted as a baby during the time he was married to Carole Bayer Sager.
I know. However, I think it's bad etiquette (if not downright rude) to differentiate a parent's children like that and to put them into 2 categories.
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Blue and An Enormous BB Fan!

An Enormous BB Fan, you are on target about Christopher!

Those who know the record, "Color him father" comes to mind, when Burt adopted Christopher!

Take care mon amis'

Vincent
Blair N. Cummings

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

Enormous,
I wasn`t going to get into this but please watch these short videos regarding vaccines: http://www.naturalnews.com/053843_vacci ... ideos.html
someonenameddavid

Post by someonenameddavid »

Let's not start alienating people over autism causes, there may be more than one cause: a recent article identified high levels of folate in the mother as an associated factor... but I have my doubts. One fact we do know is that autism affects boys in disproportionate numbers, which indicates a genetic bias, rather than an environmental bias.

David
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.