I`m just the messenger for David Bonori...

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Blair N. Cummings

I`m just the messenger for David Bonori...

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

From the Jimmy Webb board, I was asked to pass this on to you. I give it in its entirety:
This post is mainly aimed at Blair and other bacharach fans.sadly I've found it impossible to log into A HOUSE IS NOT A HOMEPAGE, so I cant get in touch with david bonori to add a new recording to his discography.it's a1960 Recording of his alleged 1ST song by pete rugolo on lp WARNER 1317 of NIGHT PLANE TO HEAVEN.. Lp Called BEHIND BRIDGET BARDOT.. Pete rugolo as BURT did, studied at magill university And with DARIUS MIKHAUD. .so Blair if you can, could you let david bonori know, thanks. The record is for sale now on discogs and on spotify.
I have most of burts songs.a few missing can any one help..sorry to bore non bacharach fans!!
ian hazell
P's burt maintains he believed this song wasn't recorded.
Davide Bonori

Re: I`m just the messenger for David Bonori...

Post by Davide Bonori »

Thank you Blair. Unfortunately in Peter Rugolo Lp the Bacharach song is The night heaven felt (cover of the Tony Bennett version). The night plane to heaven is still in the list of the impossible to find Burt songs!
Davide Bonori

Post by Davide Bonori »

I found in youtube the Pete Rugolo version of the Bacharach song. I prefer the Tony Bennett version.

Blair N. Cummings

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

Thanks, David.
I have duly passed on your response.
"My work here is finished."