Who was the most beautiful/handsome singer during your day?

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

geoff85

Who was the most beautiful/handsome singer during your day?

Post by geoff85 »

I often watch youtube videos and feel guilty noticing cuz some of these girls are older than my mother by now. However these same girls must have been the boyhood crushes of some of you geezers on here. So who was the hot stuff of the day???
Blair N. Cummings

Re: Who was the most beautiful/handsome singer during your

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

My earliest pop crush was Lesley Gore...who turned out to be gay. Can I pick `em or what?
Last edited by Blair N. Cummings on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nowmedical

Post by nowmedical »

Linda Lewis. I think you had to be British. Look and listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqXnsbxe9FU
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Not afforded nearly enough credit in the pipes department, for me, it was undoubtedly ANN-MARGARET. Not much explanation is necessary...just do a google image search!
geoff85

Post by geoff85 »

My generation may not have music comparable to older generations but their is beauty in abundance.

1. For me the most beautiful woman known to man was a singer named aaliyah who died just days before sep 11 in a plane crash at the age of 22. I wasnt even 16 yet and was so devastated.

she died minutes after this music video wrapped and alot of the crew that made the video died with her in paradise(bahamas) where the video was filmed.

2. Another beautiful singer Tamia

legs for days face of an angel

girl can sing her ass off live

3.Beyonce yes I know that she is a cliche addition to the list but anyone here wannna deny?

4. Taylor Swift another cliche addition. I guess she would be my generations Joni Mithell( Blasphemy I know) with the looks of Christie Brinkley.

5. Mariah Carey when i was a little boy in the nineties Mariah was "it". Still the undisputed best vocalist of all time and I would put her on the list of one of the greatest songwriters.

picture yourself as a 10 year old boy seeing this.

LIKE HONEY

Only a geniuses could collaborate so effortlessly with hip hop artists and produce what is today lauded as a masterpiece. But check out the legs while ur at it tho.

these links dont represent these singers best songs but these singers at their best looking for the most part. Anyone have any objection with my choices then let me know and we'll take it outside.
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Geoff-

I so appreciate the breath of air you are bringing to this listserv!

All The Best...
geoff85

Post by geoff85 »

Jerry wrote:Geoff-

I so appreciate the breath of air you are bringing to this listserv!

All The Best...
Thanks!!!! I hope I am not too radical for this board and get kicked out lol. I always believe all types of people should get together. I share alot of the classical values of the people on this board but as someone who have been alive under 3 decades i am still a product of my environment.