Dionne Warwick - From The Vaults

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Me Japanese Boy

Re: Dionne Warwick - From The Vaults

Post by Me Japanese Boy »

Mister E wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:16 pm I recently acquired 2 reel recordings from a lot that came out of Sceptor Studios. 60 mins Dionne at Garden State and Dionne at Copa. 7.5 IPS, wonderful quality. I guess the G.S. recording is covered by Rhino. This tape has live Promises, Promises and includes all of the banter between songs. I just compared to what is on Spotify? Both tapes must have been recorded 50 years ago, but play and sound great. Also some other artists. Came across these when I purchased some Aretha live and w/Johnny Carson. I knew they scrubbed Carson's Video from that era so I pounced. Still in negotiations for more of these Sceptor recordings. Just didn't know what they were until I did some research. Are there any missing grail type things being sought?
I realize this is a long shot since Mister E hasn't posted in three years, but I'd love to know the song listings for the Garden State and Copa recordings.