knoxville

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

crazy for burt

knoxville

Post by crazy for burt »

just got back from knoxville...both shows were great... Burt is as gracious
as ever....and vincent, i got more dna!
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

:D "Crazy For Burt". What are you doing with all this DNA? How did you get this sample(ha,ha) :D I assumed that you got back stage.

At the rate that you are going, you should change your Profession to Forensic Science (lol) :) :lol:

I glad that you enjoyed the Concert!

My friends from Knoxville were at the concert on Friday. They really enjoyed their 1st Burt Concert!

No doubt I will proably have the pleasure of seeing you at a Burt Concert in the very near future.

Take care mon ami;

Vincent
gabba

dear vincent...

Post by gabba »

hello dear...always a pleasure once in a while read your enthusiasm about our man...i'll have my pleasure too this summer in Italy where Burt is going to perform..you're the only person in this forum whom i belong very much with feelings.. Thanks a lot to be around and if you come to my country be my guest...ok?
chilipop

knoxville

Post by chilipop »

I too had a great time seeing Burt at the Knoxville concert. What a fantastic show. His encore performance of "Windows of the World" brought tears to my eyes. Kudos to the other fan in the house that stuck it out with me waiting backstage for him to emerge. Although I did not leave with any DNA, The Man was gracious enough to sign autographs galore and pose for pics.