January in Kansas City Missouri

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

someonenameddavid

January in Kansas City Missouri

Post by someonenameddavid »

There will be a Burt gig, I will post specifics when I know more... excited I could take a lot of the family and it's only _four_hours_from_Tulsa_

David
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.
Bruce Bernard Williams

Re: January in Kansa City Missouri

Post by Bruce Bernard Williams »

Thanks for the heads up! I won't plan ANYTHING but that for January. Didn't know it is only a 4 hour drive from here as everytime I've gone to KC I've flown. Looking forward to your updates.
someonenameddavid

Re: January in Kansas City Missouri

Post by someonenameddavid »

It is a mere coincidence that Ms. Eliza's youngest sister is in college in KC Mo. So I can kill two symbolic birds with a metaphorical stone.... (I-44 to Joplin Missouri, I 49 to KC)

David
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.
ron hertel

Post by ron hertel »

.... Burt will be back in the city where he was born - and - he can throw a few snowballs while there in January!
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

Also, Jan. 25 in Brooks, Calif., and Jan. 11 in Biloxi, Miss., which, if the stars align, I plan on attending...
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'll be in Biloxi Miss. on January 11 - left orchestra front row. Hope to meet you.

Laura
Crownsville, Maryland