Merry Xmas, Everybody!

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

mark
Site Admin

Merry Xmas, Everybody!

Post by mark »

Happy holidays and seasons greetings to everyone out there. For the last 10 years, it seems like all I do is apologize for not updating the site more regularly and express my appreciation to you, the visitors to this forum, for keeping the flow of Bacharach news flowing. It really is kind of mind blowing that this site has been around in one form or another for 15 years now (!!!). I used to be young. Really.

Anyway, to thank you guys for everything, I have a few Christmas presents to give away. Rumer's management was gracious enough to send me a few copies of her Christmas EP from last year, "Rumer Sings Bacharach at Christmas." The single features her recording of "Some Lovers," from the new Bacharach-Steven Sater musical Some Lovers, backed by her recording of the Bacharach-David classic "Alfie."

I've got four CD singles and four old-fashioned 45 singles to give away, so if you're interested, send me an email at webmaster@bacharachonline.com with the subject line "Merry Christmas, Mark!" and if you're one of the first eight people to write, you win! Let me know your preference of CD or 45 and I'll try to accommodate you, but no promises, and when they're gone they're gone!

Happy Holidays,

Mark, the good intentioned but ever negligent webmaster
steveo_1965

Re: Merry Xmas, Everybody!

Post by steveo_1965 »

Mark,
Thanks for doing this for us all through the years...your energies, time, and money
are most appreciated!
Happy Haolidays.
Steveo