LOST Horizon

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

grooverider

LOST Horizon

Post by grooverider »

Was just getting ready to re-watch, "Lost Horizon" on Youtube and found that it has been removed! Oh well, enjoyed it while it lasted.
steveo_1965

Re: LOST Horizon

Post by steveo_1965 »

Hi,
Im wondering what Lost Horizon's release history is?
Was it ever released on laser disc, video tape, or dvd? Were or are pirate copies sold on eBAY or other sources?

Best,
Steveo
nymusicalsguy

Post by nymusicalsguy »

LOST HORIZON was released on a fantastic laserdisc, complete with isolated score track. Rumors emerge every year or two about a DVD/Blu-Ray release, but nothing's come of them...keep your fingers crossed, everybody, and that such a release includes the music-only track and more!

Joe
grooverider

Post by grooverider »

On Ebay, there is an "all region" version available (I believe it's an Asian import) on DVD for about $10.00. I didn't think there was a legitimate DVD version on the market. The description says it has the restored musical numbers on it. Yeah, I thought the only available version was the laser disc, if indeed, it is still available. Who knows what the quality would be like?