Linda Dorotez

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Roberto Pinardi

Linda Dorotez

Post by Roberto Pinardi »

mark
Site Admin

Re: Linda Dorotez

Post by mark »

Sad, sad news. I can't remember when we first corresponded or even if it was she who contacted me or me who contacted her, but I know that from the time this website entered her radar, she was wonderfully helpful and supportive. Almost all the updates I've posted in the last few years have come from information passed on to me from Linda and her staff.
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Roberto & Mark;

I am also sadden by the passing of Linda!

A few times over the years, I left messages regarding Burt, and she always called me back!! :cry:

My prayers go out to hear family and friends! In addition, it's a big lost to Burt!

Vincent
Susan Vincent

Post by Susan Vincent »

I too am very sorry to hear the passing of Linda... After Burt had cancelled his concerts to Heinz Hall due to his back surgery, I called Linda and I was so dissapointed... She said "Burt would send me a package and a week later I received about 5 Burt CD 's with a note .. Saying hopefully this will help.. So sorry your disapointed about the concert. I sent her a Thank you card and she also sent me a kind email... I still have it... She was a kind lady, wish I could of had the chance to meet her, and yes, this is also a huge loss to Burt as I am sure they must of been wonderful friends over the years. God Bless...
Susan Vincent