Interview with Kritzerland's Bruce Kimmel

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

nymusicalsguy

Interview with Kritzerland's Bruce Kimmel

Post by nymusicalsguy »

Hi all,

I wanted to let everybody here know of a new interview I've just conducted with Kritzerland's own Bruce Kimmel.

You can find it at:

http://theseconddisc.com/2010/08/04/the ... ce-kimmel/

Bruce was kind enough to chat about his lengthy career and what's ahead for him and Kritzerland with respect to film soundtracks and cast recordings. I think his candid, informative and entertaining comments should be of interest to most everybody here, and Bruce of course touches on Burt Bacharach's work and both reissued cast recordings of PROMISES, PROMISES.

The Second Disc is a rapidly-growing resource dedicated to news/reviews/features relating to the world of reissues and catalog music. If you like what you read, please check out our past articles and reviews, as well as our weekly Friday Feature dedicated to classic soundtracks. In addition to our ongoing coverage of pop/rock/jazz reissues, founder/editor Mike Duquette and I are committed to continue shining the spotlight on reissued film scores and stage cast recordings. I hope all of the Burt fans enjoy our coverage of Burt's work and more!

All best,

Joe Marchese
Contributing Writer, The Second Disc