Burt's health problems

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

cipus

Burt's health problems

Post by cipus »

It is strange that nobody says something about the two back surgery recently occoursed to Burt. And it is curious that Mark continue in his silence, when, it is almost shure, all the program for the 2010 will be changed. Here in Italy all the things are well known. Please...explaine!
An Enormous BB Fan

Re: Burt's health problems

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

I've been wondering, too, how Burt is doing. Maybe someone here who has certain contacts can find out for us and let us all know.
cipus

Post by cipus »

Thank you Enormous for your reply. The only new is about the comment of mr. Crigger, a member of Burt's band, that's talking about the psycological strenght that our Father is showing every day! But will be enough to continue is career in this so brilliant period? Thanks in advance for all the helps from there, in U.S.!
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

I haven't posted anything because I haven't gotten any "new" news. The only "inside" connection I have through Burt's publicity people, and they told me last week that while there is nothing to report officially, Burt is recovering well. Until I hear anything else, that's all I can say.
Susan Vincent

Post by Susan Vincent »

First of all, Mark I am good now with my password, it was myself tryin to get on. I heard from a good source, that Burt is doing well, but I have not heard a word about any concerts. Oliver Bacharach is my friend and he said his is Dad is good.
Thats all I know... That is good.. we just have to wait to hear, about upcoming concerts.
Susan Vincent :D
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

Glad that Oliver reports that his father is doing well. Thank god for that.

Speaking of Oliver: Will we ever get the chance to see Oliver in the Winter Olympics as a Gold Medalist in snowboarding?? He is on that level, isn't he? Wouldn't that be a great thrill for Oliver, Burt, Jane and all of Burt's fans!

Susan Vincent wrote:First of all, Mark I am good now with my password, it was myself tryin to get on. I heard from a good source, that Burt is doing well, but I have not heard a word about any concerts. Oliver Bacharach is my friend and he said his is Dad is good.
Thats all I know... That is good.. we just have to wait to hear, about upcoming concerts.
Susan Vincent :D