dionne sends greetings to vincent!!

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

bonkersforburt

dionne sends greetings to vincent!!

Post by bonkersforburt »

well, well, well, i spoke to dionne back at the hotel after the show and when i told her that vincent, her biggest fan , and i were friends from this site, she said , " oh vincent ... sure, tell him i said hello" . guess that makes your day, mr. cole !!!
ron hertel

Re: dionne sends greetings to vincent!!

Post by ron hertel »

Hey Vincent!
I told you that Dionne had a good memory - you should post that photo of the 2 of you together taken after a concert a year or so ago!
Ron
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Bonkersforburt;

Well I was expecting Clint Eastwood to “make my day” (lol)! But I am speechless and very humble that Dionne would say hello to me!!!

Bonkersforburt, how was the Dionne Concert? Also I am sure Dionne just loved those Lavender Roses! I gave Dionne a dozen of those about 5 years ago myself.

Was Rob Shrock who also tours with Burt @ the concert too?

Hey Ron, I have the good fortune in knowing the President of Dionne Warwick’s Fan Club. When I took that photo @ the Bergen PAC in Englewood New Jersey in December 10, 2005. He made it possible for me to meet Dionne backstage and I was able to get that wonderful photo of Dionne!!!

Ron, I will send that photo into Mark who runs the forum, to see if he will posted it. Just an aside, I told Dionne after the photo was taken, I waited 43 years for this!!! Dionne indicated, is that all!

Well take care my mon ami(s)!

Vincent
Take care;

Vincent
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

Vincent,
You da man! That we have someone on our message board who is acknowledged personally by Dionne and Burt, is very cool!

Steveo
blueonblue

Post by blueonblue »

Hi Vincent,
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!! :D

Take care mon ami,
"blue"
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Steveo & Blue;

I guess it was easier for Burt & Dionne to acknowledge me than to have to call security every time I appear @ one of their concerts (lol)! Yes, I have been very kismet to attend their concerts over the decades!

Well take care mon ami(s)!

Vincent
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

Courtesy of Vincent...
Dionne.jpg
Dionne.jpg (117.93 KiB) Viewed 5048 times