San Diego Concert

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Alvina

San Diego Concert

Post by Alvina »

:roll:

Hey, I am going to be at the San Diego concert on Friday the 27th of August on the third row somewhere in the center as I understand it.
Will any of you be there by chance and if so I would love to meet you.
Feel free to e-mail me and we can make plans. It is with a full Symphony orchestra which I have not seen in a few years, so am really excited.

Hope to see you,
Alvina
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

8) Bonjour Alvina;

OK, 2 Burt Concert in about 2 months! I just hope you enjoy yourself in San Diego! Well it's a good thing that you are not in he 1st row. I would have to call security(lol) :lol:

I want a full report from you. Wish I could be their, but have other plans that week.

Take care mon ami!

Vincent
Alvina

thanks vincent

Post by Alvina »

wish u were too.
crazyforburt

lucky girl

Post by crazyforburt »

oh wow...you lucky girl....i'm holding my breath till october in charlotte...can't even buy the tickets yet... can't wait for your report...couldn't happen to a nicer fan
calgal Pamela

San Diego

Post by calgal Pamela »

Hi Alvina ,

Do you remember me. I'm Pamela from the Santa Monica area? Well, I've got tickets for both nights, I'd love to meet you. Also, I'm gonna to try to get in touch with Donna one of his lovely back-up singers to see if she can get me into "meet and greet" backstage. I hope that my girlfriend can still come. If not I'm still going. Our seats include dinner. I hope all is going well with you. I'll be staying at the Sheraton, the one that the symphony practices at.
Vincent Cole

Post by Vincent Cole »

:) Bonjour Pamela;

Nice to see your post. It's been a long time!

The last time that we spoke was at the New Jersey PAC when Dionne was playing their a couple of years ago. I had the change to me you and your husband.

Pamela, I hope you can take care of my friend Alvina and her husband after the show!

Take care and please put a post on the forum.

Vincent
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

Alvina and Pamela,

I just got tickets for the Friday night show in San Diego! I'm not sure what time I'll get there, but I'd love to meet up with you and say hi in person. Send me an email and we'll work out a plan.

See you Friday!
crazyforburt

Post by crazyforburt »

wow what a treat...seeing burt and getting together with mark...have a great time!
alvina2758

san diego

Post by alvina2758 »

Hi Pamela,

It was awesome meeting you and your friend. Wasn't it just the absolute best evening? As I told you my computer was out of service for well over a week after the hurricane so I just got your post. We seem to be threatened by another one headed this way so say a little prayer. I need sleep........just got home tonight. Email me soon cause i lost your address k?
Take care .....it was such a treat finally meeting.

Alvina

PS, I still need to learn this new site lol so I am a guest and I know I have done it correctly at least once and I will again. Ha!