Bacharach on TV

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

mark
Site Admin

Bacharach on TV

Post by mark »

Sorry I dropped the ball about reporting the re-airing last night of McCormick Presents Burt Bacharach: Tribute on Ice. Whoops.

I had no idea it had aired until I started getting emails asking about its availability on video or DVD. Maybe it's just because TV (and ice skating) reaches an entirely different audience, but I received more enquiries about that special than any other Bacharach project in recent memory.

I did a quick search of Rock on TV and discovered that while Tribute On Ice does not appear to be scheduled for another airing, Burt and Ron Isley will be featured on the Ellen DeGeneres Show on March 4. It's a repeat of the Jan. 15 show.

Also, the Biography Channel is reairing its biography of Bacharach on March 6 at 3 p.m. EST.

You can also catch multiple showings of Austin Powers in Goldmember on Encore over the next four days and TBS reairs The Spy Who Shagged Me on March 7 at 6 p.m. EST.

Finally, Definitely Dusty, a profile of the late Dusty Springfield, airs on Ovation on March 4 at 11 a.m. EST.

You can search for more Bacharach appearances at http://www.rockontv.com