Dancing with the Stars

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

someonenameddavid

Dancing with the Stars

Post by someonenameddavid »

Everyone's favorite cool composer is going to be on "Dancing with the Stars" in January... my daughter has informed me. January 6th is the recording date.

David
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.
heartlight

Re: Dancing with the Stars

Post by heartlight »

someonenameddavid wrote:Everyone's favorite cool composer is going to be on "Dancing with the Stars" in January... my daughter has informed me. January 6th is the recording date.

David
Thanks, David, for your usual invaluable info....Will Burt be DANCING ??? I don't remember any other artists being showcased, aside from the dancing couples...or maybe I'm confusing this show with something else ?
someonenameddavid

Dancing with the stars

Not Dancing as far as I know... although the bloke is quite fit (probably outrun me...) My informant says he will be on the 'results' night....

David
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.

Any Update ?

Post by guest »

Any Update on this? True? What will he be doing?
Using his music?
someonenameddavid

dancing with the stars

Playing one tune as far as i know, rehearsal at 11, live at 5 if I get a sneaky text from my daughter I will try to post it here....
lookmfor the blonde violinist guys, say Hi to Liz ( or Eliza as she goes by now)

David